If you as a user do not agree to any of these conditions you must stop accessing this site.
1. IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
LUVE SPORT DISTRIBUCIÓN, S.L. with CIF B72300650, with address in San Fernando (Cádiz), in C / Juan Sebastián Elcano, s/n, and email firstname.lastname@example.org is Owner of this website, with https://rinatstore.eu/ domain.
The use of this website attributes to the navigator, whether natural or legal person, the status of USER, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below. For all purposes, the terms and conditions shall be considered in the version published at the time of access. The USER is advised to carefully read the terms and conditions detailed below before making use of the services offered. Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain particular conditions of its own that, as the case may be, replace, complete and / or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to access to and/or use of our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website. These conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Website by the USER who has the possibility to view and print them. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property. The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the person responsible for the Website or, where applicable, has a license or express authorization by the authors. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization by the Owner of the Website. Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable in accordance with articles 270 and below of the Penal Code. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the person responsible for the Website and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, it has the express and prior authorization by them. Claims that may be brought by USERS in connection with possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights in any of the contents of this website should be directed to the email email@example.com
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our Website can be visited by any USER free of charge. The personal data you provide us will always be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations.
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
- Do not use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that damage the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent a satisfactory use of the Website to other users.
- Do not destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the Website.
- Do not introduce programs, viruses, macrointions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any kind of alteration in the computer systems of the web controller or third parties.
- Do not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Website or the services it offers.
- Do not introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Likefully, the person responsible for the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and/or the services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who violate these general conditions.
6. LIABILITY REGIME
The person responsible for the website shall not be liable, directly or subsidiaryly for:
- The quality of service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Website.
- There are interruptions of service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in cause that are beyond the control of the Owner of the Web.
- A intentional or culpable action of the USER and/ or has as its origin causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever your cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, emerging damage and/or loss of profit. The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third-party websites that can be accessed by Links or search engines of the website.
- Damage that may be caused to users' computers by possible computer viruses contracted due to their browsing on the website or by any other damage arising from such navigation.
- Failure to comply with the Law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The defects, and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy thereof, nor of their scientific quality where applicable.
- Likewise, the Owner does not guarantee that the Website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for damages caused by access to the Website or the inability to access.
- The Owner shall have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations thereof.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Responsible in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. Likewise, the Owner and Responsible informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above. As long as you do not communicate otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes. You are informed that you will process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. That is why the Responsible undertakes to take all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without dilation when they are inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred on him by the current legislation on data protection, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of his personal data as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, having to direct his request in writing and identifying himself sufficiently to the address referred to in point 1. You may also contact the Supervisory Authority to submit the complaint you deem appropriate.
In accordance with the regulations of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive having transferred voluntaryly and expressly consent. If the User wants and wishes to receive these communications, his/her request must be addressed in writing and sufficiently identified to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation.
For any matter at issue or in this website, the Courts and Tribunals of Cadiz, Spain, shall have jurisdiction.